The residence NouCinq is the ideal starting-block point to discover Guadeloupe.
• The marina aquarium , the largest in the Caribbean.
• The Casino du Gosier.
• The Îlet du Gosier located a few hundred meters from the Beaches du Gosier : the Datcha, Salines, St Felix ....
• The Fort Fleur d'épée built in 1759 to protect the island of the English.
• The source of Tom Thumb.
• The landscaped park of Calvary, surmounting the beach of Datcha.
• The commemorative stele of the abolition of slavery, in the center of Salines beach.
• The coastal path from Saint-Félix to Salines beach
The town of Gosier has many beaches that are among the most popular on the island, especially because of the proximity of Pointe-à-Pitre town / Les Abymes:
- The beaches of Bas-du-Fort, between Pointe-à-Pitre and the village of Gosier, close to hotels and private residences.
- The beach of Grand-Baie, wild beach.
- The beaches of the Pointe de la Verdure hotels near the Casino, artificial and landscaped, facing Basse-Terre.
- The beach of Anse Tabarin, near the beach Datcha, landscaped and undergrowth.
- The municipal beach of the Datcha, located in the town center, facing the îlet du Gosier, very popular even during the week and known for its night lighting until 11pm.
- The small beaches of Dampierre, that of Anse Vinaigrie lined with a lawn.
- The beach of Saint-Félix, long and shaded, at the roundabout of Saint-Félix, after the hotel school.
- The beach of Salines famous for windsurfers and kite-surfers, located between Saint-Félix and Mare Gaillard.
- The beach of Petit-Havre, towards Sainte-Anne. On the left a surf spot and on the right a small quiet beach.
- The beach of the Cove to Jacques, near that of Petit-Havre, shaded by a coconut grove.
Discover also :